Inspection & Expediting Activities
Main activities of our Company are:
- Inspection at different stages according to Customer’s specification.
- Expediting visit in order to verify the work in progress steps in Customer’s interest and to anticipate or maintain the contractual delivery date. Control of Documentation to support smooth order execution and to verify any possible problem.
- Surveillance visit and Quality Audit related to a specific Project or for Supplier’s general qualification.
- The scope of the inspection is determined by the client and can range from a single final inspection to a full program starting with a pre inspection meeting through all stages of the equipment’s manufacturing life cycle to a final pre shipment inspection and release.
- SEMCO INSPECTION personnel always cooperate with Customer and Supplier that visit, in the inspection activities, work in progress, check and inspection, this to provide best possible service and in order to keep required contractual delliveries.
- Analysis, verification, inspections and tests according to Mod. A1, B, C1, F e G
- Analysis, verification and approval of projects / design according to Mod. B/B1, G e H/H1
- First installation test commissioning, verification of periodic retraining resulting from repairs or alterations to pressure equipment (DM 329/2005)
- Directive TPED 1999/36/CE
- Inspections analysis and welding operators qualification EN 287, EN 13133, EN 288, EN 13134
- Analysis, inspections and testing of materials (EN 10204)
Semco Engineering is responsible of management for design and engineering services all over the world, based on high quality of projects developed, and supported by a team of specialised engineers, expert technicians and assistants, highly experienced and qualified, that ensure an elevated level of quality on Oil & Gas, Chemical and Energy areas.
Consulting Quality Management System
Personnel with high level of experience, offers to Customer a Consulting service in termes of:
- Quality Management System based on International Standards ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 3834
- Assistance on development and prepration of internal procedures, Quality Control Procedures
- Internal Audit & External Audit, qualification to Supplier and Sub-Supplier
NDE &Testing activities according to International Standard, with personnel highly qualified: SNT-TC-1A – EN473 – ISO9712 for the following NDE method UT/MT/PT reading and verification of RT film.